I have had a lot of tweets recently asking about how I work, the tools I use, the workflow I’ve adopted and lots of related questions. I regularly tweet about tools and what I’m up to; some people get annoyed by it but to me one of the best things you can do is to see how other developers do things & integrate bits into a workflow that suits you.
- how I use Vim
- command line JS tools (Grunt, etc)
- Using Git
- Debugging with the Chrome dev tools
- TDD with Jasmine / Mocha / QUnit / others
- CoffeeScript development
As there’s a lot to cover, these will be split over multiple screencasts. What I’m looking for from you lovely readers is two things:
- What should I code up? If there’s a plugin you’d like to see created or a library made, then let me know! I’ll do it for free, as long as you’re happy that it gets put on Github in all its glory.
- What specifically would you like me to talk about?
In these screencasts I wont be explaining how every line of code works, I’ll explain bits but I’ll focus more on the tools I’m using, tricks & tips I’ve picked up, and so on.
So, the power is in your hands…
Don't miss my latest course on Testing React with Enyzme and Jest! The first five videos are free and available to watch now. You'll learn how to write testable React code, test complex components and use Jest and Enzyme effectively to write clean, thorough tests. Get started now.
Subscribe to keep up to date with the latest content.
Join the JS Playground mailing list to be kept up to date with the latest tutorials, screencasts and more. You won't be spammed and you can unsubscribe at any time.