In this episode I take you through the process of adding structure using RequireJS. Rather than take you through it in real time (the process of me converting it all would not have made great viewing), I walk you through the code after I've made the changes and explain how it works.
I recommend viewing this in HD in fullscreen for best viewing.
- Part 1: Set up Express, Mongo and our first route to show all books
- Part 2: Set up a route for viewing a single book and did some tidying of our codebase.
- Part 3: Create a route so new books can be added via a POST request.
- Part 4: Setting up Backbone and creating a model for our books.
- Part 5: Adding Backbone views and rendering data to the frontend.
- Part 6: Adding structure with the Backbone Router
- Part 7: Adding a route for viewing an individual book
The code is on GitHub as always.